Escape pod docking port

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This is something I think would make a lot of sense. some sort of docking port that when you undock either from the ship or structure panel, it jetisons the ship, shooting it away from the mothership. This would be perfect for escape pods, meaning that it is less likly to clip into the mainship and cause server lag.

This is by no means arounded off suggestion, just an idea I had whilst adding escape pods to my ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That would actually be really cool, cause you could eject ships that are just a core, and explosives, using them sort of like a torpedo. Though I guess the problem with that is the was that ships decelerate.

Maybe if it had a sort of \"grace peroid\" after ejection, where it didnt slow down......

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    +1 to this. I\'ve never figured out how to do anything like this.

Reaction score
    currently, there is only one way ( a sucky one at that) to do this. get the escape pod/torpedo, and put some Pulse blocks behind it to accelerate it. to use it, undock the torpedo, escape pod and activate the pulse, it should shoot out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Love the escape pod idea... except in a mothership, having to run your ass down to it, to undock and flee... suicide

Need a faction module or ship core option \"ESCAPE IN POD\", and set docking module to have a flag \"escape pod\". And don\'t allow those docking modules to have ANY enhancer blocks. This is to stop people making a beautiful ship their \"escape pod\".

Epic.

I\'m such an awesome solutions man I should be on the free payroll!

D

Deleted member 602500

and then as your escape pod ejects, you stare at the oncommign missiles from your beaten mothership and say \"wait a second...\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I want to escape from my multi billionare yacht in style in my multi million escape ship which has all of the luxories i could need. Yes i do want enhancers on my escape pod