Error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, when i open up StarMade it gives me a error saying SocketTimeoutException:connect timed out To help fix this error, please send your /logs directory to [email protected] plus at the bottom it says in red No installation found in C:/users/myname/Downloads/StarMade
    Please get back to me as soon as you can so I can play with my friends thank you.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hmm, that means the launcher/updater failed to download the game. Try to run it as administrator.

If that doesn't work, you can get the game manually at http://files.star-made.org/build
    download the latest zip and extract it into any directory. Then copy the launcher in the same directory, where you extracted the zip to (it has to be in the directory, where the StarMade dir is).

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    ah you posted, that you fixed the problem in another thread :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got the same problem. i downloadet the game manually and put the exe. in the right folder but the error still occours. :-/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve done the same as cedryll and it WILL NOT WORK FOR ME EITHER plz will you guys just fix the launcher i\'d really like to play your game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same issue here. Downloaded manually, same problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled java (64bit) no change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

When I try to start the game, it says ./server-database/index/.script (the system cannotfind the file specified)

What should I do?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i set my ship core armor to 9000 and it says that i have to have it at between 0 and 100% and i dont know what to do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It tells me that my protocol family and address family do not match, the same problem that happens to me when I attempt to open my \"Feed The Beast\" launcher for minecraft. I am wondering if this may be a problem with my temp files, and if so could I please get some tips?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If I am correct it is doing errors with ftb and starmade to the conclusion I think starmade and minecraft are having a fight and if you install both it makes starmade not download the folder and leaves it without the installation.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have FTB installed, and I have never had this issue, at least as far as I can recall.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Guys, every time I try Importing a ship into my starmade game it says something like, \"retry\", or \"exit\". But it still doesn\'t work. I really want new ships in my game built by other players. Please help me ):