Error Message at 99%load

Reaction score
    I downloaded Starmade today, but when I launch the game, I got an error message at 99% loading at the loading screen.

The Error Message is as follows:

RuntimeExections:
    data//shader/perpixel/perpixel.vert.glsls,
    data//shader/perpixel/perpixel.frag.glsl

LINK STATUS: 0

IMPORTANT NOTE: The program has detected that you are using an Intel Card. The older drivers of intel have known bugs. If your error happened while the game was loading (at 99% or 100%), the crash was most likely caused by the driver bug. Please update your Graphics Card Driver to the Latest version. The probelm is 99% on Intel cards. If you have an Intel card, please try:
    http://www.intel.com/pen_US/support/detect/graphics

it it still doesn't work you have to find and download the driver manually from intel.com, since the update tool doesn't always supply the newest version. I hope this information helps.

If you don't have an intel card, please check if your system uses graphics cores, and set java and the launcher to accelerated in the graphics card's settings

If anyone has an answer for this problem, please let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Tester
    are you in fact using an intel grafics solution ?
    if yes you may want to search for the newest driver for that on the intel page.
    if you are not sure about the driver, tell me what your exact hardware is and i will try to find that driver

Reactions: Tydeth and 0ldSkull