Bug Error in script file line

Reaction score
    I just got this error today, and I saw in other posts that I have to reset my worlds.

The problem is that I was working on a CR90 corvette, and I really would not want to lose my progress. The corvette has not yet been saved as a blueprint, so I am wondering if there is a way to recover ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    create a new world, start the game in the new world and place a ship core with exactly the same name as the ship you want to recover.
    use /force_save to save it then exit the game.

copy ENTITY_SHIP_ship name.ent and all /DATA/ENTITY_SHIP_ship name.X.X.X.smd2 files from your old world database to the new world database, over writing the files that are already there
    where X.X.X is 3 numbers such as 0.0.0 and 0.0.1 etc. there may be seversl .smd files depending on how big your ship is

restart your game with the new world and you should find the core you placed has become your ship

your old world database if it was the default one is in starmade/server-database/
    your newly created world database is in starmade/server-database/new world name/

Reaction score
    create a new world, start the game in the new world and place a ship core with exactly the same name as the ship you want to recover.
    use /force_save to save it then exit the game.

copy ENTITY_SHIP_ship name.ent and all /DATA/ENTITY_SHIP_ship name.X.X.X.smd2 files from your old world database to the new world database, over writing the files that are already there
    where X.X.X is 3 numbers such as 0.0.0 and 0.0.1 etc. there may be seversl .smd files depending on how big your ship is

restart your game with the new world and you should find the core you placed has become your ship

your old world database if it was the default one is in starmade/server-database/
    your newly created world database is in starmade/server-database/new world name/
    Alright, I'll try this today.
    Thanks for the help :D