Equinox (NCC-72381) Nova Class Research Vessel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there everyone.

For the last two or three days I've been working on a Nova Class, mostly based off of the Equinox from Star Trek: Voyager. The inspiration came mostly from some of the incredible Enterprises floating around, with a few other Star Trek ships scattered aswell. I decided to start with something small and simple, and after a few days I put this together. She's mostly finnished, with a few things to be worked on and cleaned up here and there. Thanks for checking this out, I'll post some more pictures as I clean up certain parts!

Here are some pictures!

//i.imgur.com/0WCdrmp.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/28ggJcz.jpg[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/42kOOJQ.jpg[/IMG]

Reaction score
    I\'ve been working on my own Nova class for a few days, and yours is looking far better than mine. Bravo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I appreciate it! But if your Nova class comes out as nicely as your Miranda class, mine wont stand much of a chance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Id love for some one to make a faction and use these ships with some interior on a server would be sweet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I Love her, really she looks real nice. If I was any ANY good at ship making I would make Voyager herself, as with the Delta Flyer, and Nelix\'s ship. I love Voyager so much and really wish I didn\'t trust my couson wqith all the seasons cd sets as he lost them all. (Probley pawned them to get moeny for his weed addection like I think he did to my xbox 360)

Another ship I\'d like to see bult is Relativity the Federation Timeship from Voyager, and the MASSIVE Krenim timeship that simply erased anything it was fired at from time itself that was feature in the \"Year of hell\" Two part show.

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    EXCELLENT suggestions. The time ship would be a challenge for several reasons but could be awesome and is a rare ship to see. The Krenim weapons ship would adapt well I would think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I was thinking about making a full scale voyager, but it takes so much time to make the kind of pointed bridge that she has. Sometime I do plan to build Relativity, but first I have to finnish an Olympic class.

Reaction score
    Wow, your Nova looks absolutely nothing like mine....

Then again, That\'s probably because my Nova is the Hapan Confederacy Nova class Assault Craft.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry, I don\'t currently plan on having a download link, but we\'ll see what happens once I make some other ships and get bored of this one.