Epic Beards Adventure server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Welcome to the fun!

join the epic beards server today. we are a friendly laid back server, but will deal with aggressors if necessary, the rules of the ship are simple don't grief and have fun. you can find us and the server address on the public server list as long as it is online, via the launcher. so hop in and join us in the fun.

you will get fair treatment and be given every attempt to fit in. your peers are your judges so treat them and us with respect. other then that, welcome and have a good time, and we will all get along.

Reaction score
    When you ban trolls do you cut off their beards as punishment? Can I join if I can only grow a neckbeard?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    no to the first question and yeah definitely to the second. we also welcome women like myself so beards are optional.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK, I have noticed lately the many attempts to get on the server failing due to authentication. I forgot to mention you need to uplink you account to get on the serer we do this to prevent others from claiming to be you. so plase do it for your own sake.