EOFException - cant login to server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    EDIT ???THIS WILL BE FIXED SOON > please look here > http://star-made.org/comment/22668#comment-22668

07/09/2013 2:50 PM GMT+1 server eu-starmade.stickypiston.co:4242 Version 0.09377 again this crash since lates update, yesterday i couldnt log in with same error whole day ... today somehow managed but suddenly something went wrong when i was in building mode making my home base. accidently deleted buildblock and then i couldnt return to normal mode, i was able to put build block back, but i couldnt get out of build mode... Suicide didnt worked so i decided to relog ... And this is what i got

" DisconnectException: You have been disconnected from the Server (either connection problem or server crash) ActualException: EOFException "

I checked connection to server its up and stable ping 28 ms, many people having the same issue since latest 0.09377 update >>> also there is problem with blueprints checking system, it triggers this red warrning message even if i spawn my own project and i want to continue work on it, it happen in exact moment when i want to add another blocks to my build (i was affraid that maybe server autokick me or something because of this but today Admin disabled that option and still i got that EOF thing ) . Thats it i hope this information will help you guys to fix this EOF thing, there is really many people who cant log in back to servers.

Also dear players please add here your own experience regarding that issue.

EDIT : just saw Schema's response to this here it is >> http://star-made.org/comment/22668#comment-22668

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m french and yesterday afternoon, EOFException.

When i reconnect This morning, all is good, and, this afternoon, EOFException...

Sorry for my english

Reaction score
    Yep having this same issue but I can\'t join ANY servers at any time.

Reaction score
    most eofs after the update are ghost players (0 ping/ the server still thinks your\'re on) and this causes eofs. so far the only solution is a server restart or crash although the recent update is counteracting the bug

Reaction score
    I didn\'t have this issue until the last 3 patches and now 60% of the time I try to join any server it gives me this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    K, so heres the deal:

I was just playing starmade when i got a null exception (thats when it redirects you to a program that doesnt exist anymore)...

I tried to log in, but i got an EOFException...

Normally i can just log into any other server except that one for a while...

Not now though... i wasnt able to log into ANY server including SP, and i havent been able to play SM since then...

This is REALLY annoying so, plz schema, plz... start working on finding a permanent fix... ;_;

Reaction score
    this recent update is only combatting ghosting so it still occures but now I believe every 5 or so min the server list gives a check and kicks off any 0 ping ghosts. the ghost might still survive but it is very hard to fix considering you need to make special server tools that an owner can\'t even normaly use. I dont know of any other eof\'s yet and drackon you definately are getting ghosted since that is how it mostly gets started