Entire Sector disappeared

Reaction score
    I logged out of the NASS server last night, all was fine and dandy, with my 4 ships and faction base perfectly set.

I log in today, and the entire thing is missing, my faction base is gone (including my L5 schematic that required 7 soil to make 1 L5), the 5k L5 blocks I had, and all my ships/items in plex storage containers.

Everything was gone! This is the second time a faction home has disappeared on me too.

How can I fix this issue?

Reaction score
    I tried, they just said oh okay what\'s the sector, I told them, then they didn\'t do anything lol.

Reaction score
    What\'re the commands?

And that really sucks. Why would the faction home just disappear like that?

Reaction score
    How would the massive faction attack destroy everything? I\'m the only one in the faction and it was my faction home

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"massive faction attack\" as in \"someone came in with a titan and fired his \"overkill\" weapon at your faction home, eradicating -among other things - the faction block marking it as home. the next hit would then have blown up all ships that had previously been docked at your former faction home. Then they just lingered around in the sector until the last ship core had expired, while playing target practice with the remains of your faction home until only space dust was left.\"

Theres youtube videos of people \"removing\" entire planets like that in under 5 minutes ;)

Or , the server glitched. If sector data gets corrupted, the server usually just removes it, resetting the sector to its auto-generated natural state.

The effect is the same, but the massive attack is more fun AND it gives you someone to blame and hunt down >:>>>

Reaction score
    uh, faction home setting makes all blocks connected to it invulnerable. (excluding turrets to npc\'s like pirates not sure if this is fixed)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Also in the NASS server 16 14 17, it was my faction\'s home as well. I messaged doomsider and hopefully he can import an older version. Sadly, most all of the work I did on the starbase within was done in the past two days. Including a large portion of it this morning.