Enter/leave shipyard build mode from shipyard computer

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't like having to leave the comfort of my station to climb inside a hologram to work on my ship designs. I'd much rather stay in the command center with all my computers and just hit a button in the shipyard computer to enter build mode. This feels like a missing feature to me.

What I would like:
    - Enter build mode from the shipyard computer in addition to holographic core.
    - When leaving build mode, go back to where the player was before, whether that's the shipyard computer or the core.

Reaction score
    I don't like having to leave the comfort of my station to climb inside a hologram to work on my ship designs. I'd much rather stay in the command center with all my computers and just hit a button in the shipyard computer to enter build mode. This feels like a missing feature to me.

What I would like:
    - Enter build mode from the shipyard computer in addition to holographic core.
    - When leaving build mode, go back to where the player was before, whether that's the shipyard computer or the core.
    I think i read somewhere that this was actually something they were going to add to shipyards already it just wasn't in yet.

Don't quote me lol.

Edit: Sven_The_Slayer I'll go through some of the shipyard posts from the last month and see if i can back up my claim lolz ;p

Edit2: you can now quote me on it ^_~

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm not sure if it was a planed feature of shipyards but it does feel like a must have.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good. Now we can design that station the way my faction wanted to. I hope it gets added soon though.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    almost 2 months on and it still not here e.e
    IKR? How hard would this be to add? It's been annoying me a lot lately. Well, at least cockpits are on the way. Hopefully we get this soon too.