Bug Energy drop, warp driver does nothing, warp gates usage?

Reaction score
    Hi there,
    after a good while I said myself I could play some Starmade again.
    After hours building my ship and playing with build tools (which are really awesome) I have came to bug or I don't know what other it could be but my ship has few blocks of both shield cubes, mining laser, scanner and warp drive, everything connected with their corresponding blocks.

My energy charges to 95%, sometimes 100% and then after 5-15 sec drops back to 0%, also it's showing that -250 of energy is being taken even I am not shooting/charging and not even moving, even without scanner and warp drive.

Also I was really hyped after finding out one can warp jump in starmade so I wanted to use that but ..it does nothing. You should really add something to documenatation or some marker to game if the ship is too big or it's energy is to low so it can't jump. I was charging by left click and jumping by right many times but it everytime did completly nothing. Again i had w.drive computer + 20 corresponding blocks connected.

How am I supposed to know how to use Warp Gates ? okey it should probably be easy as like going thru it but again It did nothing, okey maybe I am just dumb player but what I would really appreciate is the game actually showing me where I am dumb at.
    Thank you Wg