enemy mobs come up blue

Reaction score
    As of loading the update all the red mobs have turned blue, so naturally my ships will no longer fire on any mobs.

I've also had enemy mobs fireing on me while in range of the shop.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Are you sure it isn\'t the trading guild? If you shoot at shops they will attack back. They also appear as blue markers.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Look at the mob names. you might be dealing with trade guild. because you shot their shop. if pirates are showing up blue then let us know. tg craft should show as blue

Reaction score
    neutral ships get highlighted red as \"consider neutral enemys\" always kicks back in.

Reaction score
    I had the exact same problem with pirates showing as blue, I formed a faction and set hostile action to declair war and not to be hostile to neutral factions and everything went back to normal.

Reaction score
    Their Id\'s come up are Pirates, they just come up blue this my Turrets do not see them as a threat. The Pirates Fire on my turrets by in turn my turrets do notsee them as bad. I see that I am not the only one to experance this. If I understand your fix Bangelong you are not fixing the tag problem with your solution, you are ust kind of getting around the problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same issue, pirates show up blue. havent tried getting the trade guild after me to see if they are red.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I\'m having the same problem. Pirates show up as blue, they will shoot at you, but turrets don\'t recognize them as enemies. I tried deleting my StarMade instance and re-installing, flew out to some pirates, same result.

Reaction score
    The same problem occured to me after the last patch. Pirates are shown as neutral.

Currently the only way to solve it is by creating/joining a faction and declare the pirates war.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I accidently flew right into a pirate station because without a faction pirates do show up blue.