Enemies (Aliens)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am a little bored of pirates ... And if you would add the aliens? Randomly generated aliens, depending on the planet and distance from spawn? For example, define different parts of the body and behaviors of aliens, which then will be randomly submitted to one alien. It was a game (IN THE DAYS OF ATARI!), Which was similar to the one, and already there was something like that. Is it possible to do? :)

(If I made ??a mistake in this post, I'm sorry I'm Polish, and I wrote it in google translate :p)

P.S. And possibly laser guns to be able to protect yourself without being in a ship.

I ewentualnie pistolety laserowe, ?eby móc si? chroni? nie b?d?c w statku.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anything that adds to gameplay I cannot disagree with. And I feel the need to point out how much Google translate seems to have improved if that\'s all you used.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ale ja mysle ze sie da. najtrudniej bedzie za kodowac system laczenia czesci. ale moim zdaniem to bedzie switny dodatek moze nawet statki tak mozna realizowac dla ksomitow.

I think it is very possible. The hardest is going to be koding the combining/ connecting system. But i think that (if made) this will be a great addition.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    :D I\'m glad to hear, that everyone likes my idea.

:D Fajnie s?ysze?, ?e wszystkim podoba si? mój pomys?.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    niez?y pomys?, ale fajnie by by?o gdyby kosmici tworzyli now? organizacj?

nice idea, but it would be cooler if the aliens could have a new organization

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Im not sure if that will include aliens though, we will just have to wait and see.