Empty space linked to salvage computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    Screenshot_20161018_183004.png
    Is this a bug? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. The plane of blocks, that is still indicated by the blue framing, was supposed to connect two disjoint checker patterns of salvage module groups within the cylinder. The plane was intended to wire all modules together to one computer, and then remove the plain, avoiding to connect each group manually. But whenever i try to remove the plain, the now deleted modules keep being wired in a seemlingy random pattern. Thanks for everyone, who can help me with that.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Does this persist across server/single player sessions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    yup. i tried that several times from scratch since two or three month, I think, when I first attempted it. It's always the same.
    Someone suggested to me, it could have something to do with using copy and paste, which I did make use of in the process. I will test this assumption, when I get new motivation to try that again :)

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have that in an older ship design. I don't know which blocks caused that, probably weapon computers, since the frames are only visible when the core is selected. It is stored in the blueprint, so no way to get rid of it.