Email Notifications for New Alerts

Reaction score
    I do not want to receive email notifications for any alerts or watched forums. Could someone please point me to the right place? Currently I have only found this spot below where I have it unchecked but I still receive emails.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    go into the 'Alerts preferences' tab on the side of where you took that screen shot, and deselect the ones from there :)

EDIT: just to be a bit more clear, it is off the bottom of that screenshot, but on the same page

Reaction score
    Will disabling these alerts cause me to no longer receive alerts through the website? I still want to be alerted about updates to all that stuff when I log into the site. I just don't want an email every time.

Make sense?

Reaction score
    Will disabling these alerts cause me to no longer receive alerts through the website? I still want to be alerted about updates to all that stuff when I log into the site. I just don't want an email every time.

Make sense?
    You should still get them.

Reaction score
    yes, you will still recieve alerts, just not e-mails for them
    Ok I've gone ahead and removed all the check marks from all the alerts. I have a feeling this is disabling all alerts and not just emails because I have not received any emails for trophies, likes, new followers. etc... I have however received emails ONLY for posts on my watched threads. As long as I don't get any more emails I should be fine.

Reaction score
    So after disabling these as instructed, I not longer receive alerts through the in-site notification system. Nor do I receive emails though....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hmm ok, must be a bug that disabling e-mails doesnt really disable e-mails. Ill report it to duke :)