Eldiwyn Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Eldiwyn

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): CDT (Central Daylight Time0

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I spend about 5 hours on my computer per day which i am willing to spend a min of 1 hour per day which grants 7hours min per week!!!!

I am currently building my drag car which will mean my time to my computer will drop but i will still dedicate the 7 hours min per week as i stated above.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing starmade for a little over a year and a half.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative and Survivial. I command the Military for the Imperium forces on the Shatteried Skies Server. While im not on my survival i enjoy building and being an admin on the server

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Qualities that would make me a good member would be that i play ALOT of different games that im involved with running communities. I help run a starmade server, CS GO server, I did run my own Minecraft server before i moved over to Starmade. I helped ran the BIGGEST creative server on minecraft. With all these games i learned how to deal with trolls, problems, errors, and even the smallest type of things.

What are some of your weaknesses? My weaknesses are simple but will set me off.

People who dont use common sense, trolls that try to be trolls, people who blatent cheat/break rules. Rude people in general. As i stated above, use common sense and we will be good friends.

What motivates you to become a council member? I enjoy the Starmade community very very well and with the game expanding and everything i wish to help out more. I love helping out with things.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently all i help is run the Shattered Skies server but i wish to start making videos. I read the forums daily but i dont reply since i dont feel the need to reply. If i do get accepted i would spend more time on the forums answering peoples questions to the best that i can.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.