Either the developers don't care, or they are going at an extremely slow pace. (rant)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This game is useless. The save doesn't work, the forum style is a joke, and the controls are terrible.

Last night I managed to find and claim a station. Then I had to go so I got off for the night. Today, I was back at my station when I logged on, my game freaking crashed, and the entire server was rolled back like 12 hours. About 4 hours or less wasted. I feel so bad for everyone who wasted their money on premium. Those poor lost souls. I hope you developer people go die in a hole or actually pay attention to how terrible and buggy your game instead of adding more useless features. Go play Kerbal Space Station or just Space Engine instead. Or just download a Minecraft mod for free with no premium or anything if you want a game/simulator that is space themed. And I mean seriously. It's retarded how there are about twice as many bug reports as general discussion threads/posts. This game is a joke, the developers are lazy and the website is about as bad as the game is. You can really tell that the developers probably are just copying code off of tutorials and pasting it into Eclipse to make this mess.

List of everything terrible:

-Stars show through planets

-The developers aparently believe that the world is flat.

-You are openly enabled to give yourself unlimited credits, thus making it very tempting to cheat.

-Shops are ugly.

-Game is tremendously buggy.

-Forums look awful. Probably the worst I've seen yet. Totally honest.

-Who would donate $6 for no reason when they can just buy premium for like 1 extra feature?

-Chats on the website are painful while trying to type this rant

-No "/help" command. Are you serious?

-Just about every command needs a "_". It's pretty annoying.

-Waay to much pirates

-Pirates spawnkill you.

-Pirates come in large groups.

-It's nearly impossible to start off the game without cheating.

-Why build a ship when you can just steal one for free?

-Too many hostile stations.

-Confusing controls.

-No way to make new worlds

Anyway, that was my rant. Thank you.

Reaction score
    Developer people?! If you were a serious player of this game, you would know that there is only ONE developer of this game, and he puts his blood, sweat and tears into this game, the engine of which he worked on for more than a decade! Plus, he only recently had the other developer quit, because the other developer was greedy! Schema, the developer of this game, works incredibly hard on this game, and works not for himself but for the community, to make a game that they love. Now, sincerely, from the depths of my heart, go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, this will come back to bite you in the arse.

Enjoy getting it off your chest before there are any other posts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So, let me go through this point by point...

Alpha

The engine makes spherical planets nearly impossible

Alpha AND Singleplayer

Alpha

Alpha

That\'s being fixed as we speak

It\'s a pre-purchase of the game when it goes out of alpha

That\'s being fixed as we speak

Alpha

Alpha

You suck at the game

You suck at the game

You suck at the game

You suck at the game

Why not steal one? I mean really... it\'s open-world. Do what you want. However, I will say that the Isanth sucks.

You suck at the game

Alpha

Alpha, but there is a way to reset generation within the launcher

Basically what I\'m getting at here is that A. You don\'t understand the meaning of alpha. and B. You suck at the game :p

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    First of, there is only one dev.

Secondly, the game is still in alpha (explaining why it\'s free) most games are not even out in alpha stage.

Lastly, (sorry for saying this) but on a scale of 1 to f****** stupid you are f****** stupid. (or just extremely ignorant)

Reaction score
    I sincerely hope that you\'re trolling, 13thClockwork. I believe that kat has covered most of the points above, but seriously? You think the game\'s controls are complicated? I\'m starting to doubt the legitimacy of this post.

Reaction score
    Someone needs to play a bit longer before he jumps ten my miles in the wrong direction to find a poposterious and wrong conclusion insulting a great game (and those who made it) with an excelent building system and excellent fighting mechanics. This is an early game. Alpha even. Bugs are to be expected. Schema (the dev) is a coding god. He has been working tirelessly to fix bugs before he implements the big future features.

This community has developed over a long time. Listen to them and their opinions. This game is has an aquiered taste. It may take you time to learn to appreciate this game and its potential.

Reaction score
    Mod please dlete this. This is just disgusting this thread. What and Idiot this 13thClockwork

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Ill leave it because I\'m not sure if this is a troll or not, but this is definately getting locked.