Eisenwald Weekly Battle

Reaction score
    Eisenwald will be hosting a battle event on the ESN Server this Saturday at 7:00 pm CENTRAL TZ.

Bring a blueprint of any ship under 2k mass. Please do not have an ion defense system on your ship. If you are found to have one you and your entire faction will be banned from future events.

Also want to clarify turrets don't count in the mass totals however you may only have up to 4 and they must be proportionately to your shop.

Also you may have 4 drones but they must fit on a single docking module each with no enhancers.

Credits will be provided.

We will be having a 1v1 single elimination tournament.

Prizes:
    1st Place - 5,000 Faction Blocks
    2nd Place - 2500 Faction Blocks
    3rd Place - 1000 Faction Blocks

These will be delivered to you on your server of choice where you can then sell them for tons of credits.

I will be recording all the fights for a trailer.

We will be having a free for all battle at the end of the tournament as well.

I will be running the Tournament and unless you are engaged in a match there will be 0 fighting. We will have a 0 tolerance policy on this, if you break this rule you will be banned and won't ever be able to compete in future tournaments.

There will be a total of 14 spots available in this tournament so signup while you can.

We will have several alternates in case someone doesn't show so don't think because we have had 14 people signup you won't get into the fight.

Let the signup a begin!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hindos will you represent CR in this event, if so we can put together a ship for you that follows the rules?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just to clarify, can multiple people from a faction enlist, or is that limited.

Reaction score
    Sorry, Central TZ. Yes multiple people from the same faction may enter the tournament.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Leanson Unfortunately I won't be able to join the tournament as it is as 2 am in my time :/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Just to clarify: What happens if a troll uses ion on purpose to get a faction banned?
    The faction gets banned, a factions members represent the faction. That being said if a faction leader contacts me we can discuss unbanning said faction if the offender was removed.

Also I am signing Sean Anasazi up as he requested me to and he can't get online currently.

Reaction score
    Leanson Unfortunately I won't be able to join the tournament as it is as 2 am in my time :/
    Signup as an alternate if we can find someone who can fight you earlier I'll add you into the tourney

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: hindos
    Reaction score
    Also want to clarify turrets don't count in the mass totals however you may only have up to 4 and they must be proportionately to your shop.

Reaction score
    Also you may have 4 drones but they must fit on a single docking module each with no enhancers.

Reaction score
    This will probably be pushed back a week as I didn't give much time for word to get out. Just wanted to see if it could be pulled off but at the current time we have 2 maybe 3 pilots so probably won't happen.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ok, that we give me more time to prepare lol, I will see if I can get some ppl to join,