Eisenwald Announcement

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    I tried to get this in before the recruitment thread was closed but didn't so ill post it in an announcement thread.

These faction forums have become stupid. I let myself be dragged into yas little forum warrior game and I do dispise it.

I'll be there at those times I listed you guys make sure and be to.

******* try standing on your own two feet once in awhile. Funny how all this would have been averted if you had just let ******** (the lying piece of crap he continually proves himself to be in multiple threads) take it on the chin like he tried and he should have done. Now your known as a coward who wouldn't fight unless you can hide behind the ***** and the one who has to get kills by logging onto smurf accounts who are allied to your enemy.

**** I don't know if you tried to get us banned or not, I won't ever know for sure as there is no record of it and frankly I don't really care. Your ships are awesome but having our supposed enemy in your sub faction and on your comms everynight when we looked led us to believe you were trying to play us which we had suspicions ever since the start because you never actually deployed to fight ( even against ** and because of how shady the whole ****** wants to side with ** but you wanted to side with ** and all ** back and forth) is really a shitty move for the exact reason that happened, blue on blue when it's really an enemy player.

Regardless of the ban issue I can't fathom how you can spin ******* being in your sub faction when we were supposed to be allied against him unless you were attempting to play us.

Even though our agreement stated we would deliver the 4k faction blocks on ***** and 2k on ******** AFTER the war with ** had been won and was DEPENDENT on our Alliance we have talked it over in *** and we plan to deliver a ship with said faction blocks in it on both servers Sunday night once we finish up playing for the night even though the Alliance was clearly a sham from the start and the war with ** won't ever be won or lost which was part of the agreement.

Regardless of how much we play after this weekend the war with ** will never end. We will never be allied with ***** ever again as we could never trust you, but it won't be said *** doesn't hold up to thier end of an agreement even if those terms were nullified by the other parties actions.

It has been decided *** won't participate in these faction forums any longer so this will be the last post you will ever see from me or any other *** member in this section.

I hope this game continues to grow and the server capability greatly increases. You will see *** on both ***** and ******** from time to time. If we don't have a standing alliance which we currently only have two consider us enemies.

Goodluck to all the factions out there I hope you continue to grow and flourish. (except ** you can burn in a fire, I didn't think there would be a worse faction than *** but I was proven wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Heads up to anyone reading this: this is an example of exactly what not to do on these forums. The Factions forums are for peaceful discussions/recruitment for your factions, as well as playful roleplaying and/or banter against enemy factions. Flaming, personal attacks, and the other dozen things wrong with this post here, are absolutely not allowed. This is not up for discussion, and never will be.

Fire out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.