"Ehrehin has been kicked from the server."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Please leave comments below please leave negative comments out!!!
    Yeah... that's not going to happen.

thats the bridge module. Was the roof made from the next sector?

thats all I can be bothered with.

/Rimmer out

Reaction score
    LOL rim-shot no I didn't have a model to use nor Smeidt. hand building things mean something is bound to be off kilter

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    LOL rim-shot no I didn't have a model to use nor Smeidt. hand building things mean something is bound to be off kilter
    Yes, off. but not look like it had a stroke!
    That bridge would not even be possible because of symmetry mode!

Perhaps if you started documenting your build process better, we would believe you.

Reaction score
    whatever I cannot be bothered to take the time to screenshot these builds as they happen!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah... that's not going to happen.

thats the bridge module. Was the roof made from the next sector?

thats all I can be bothered with.

/Rimmer out
    rimmer didn't the hull you give me had the top of the sensor dish missing a bit like this and it dos look a bit like like the hull just in different colors and a bit lore detailed but dos look good except the bridge module even though i can not say anything since i am not a good builder all in all it looks cool
    Edit: form this angle it looks very similar to the SMEdit hull you gave me unless he made very similar to it which would not be easy just asking whats its stats length height and width wise

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    *ingores weird bridge incident*

What exactly do people mean when they say hand built? Just that it isn't smedit? That shouldn't need mentioning. But hand built does makes me think of someone placing blocks one by one in astronaut mode (therfore without symmetry's help). Which is strange and i have no idea why someone would do it like that, however i do remember a project on the old site that was done that way.

Reaction score
    rimmer didn't the hull you give me had the top of the sensor dish missing a bit like this and it dos look a bit like like the hull just in different colors and a bit lore detailed but dos look good except the bridge module even though i can not say anything since i am not a good builder all in all it looks cool
    Edit: form this angle it looks very similar to the SMEdit hull you gave me unless he made very similar to it which would not be easy just asking whats its stats length height and width wise
    here are the USS Nebula's stats

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Im sorry but Im backing rimmer in this case.
    First of all it seems very strange to write in the headline that its handbuilt, since most people make them normally with a buildblock/core and symmetry. You normally write that its a smedit if it is. Writing that its handbuilt is making us doubt it is built by tons of mouse clicking for placing blocks.

second of all
    Isnt the disc thing supposed to be round or oval shaped?
    Either you are terrible at placing blocks or this is defiantly a smedit/third party build

Im very sorry @Ehrehin but people really dislike when someone tries to look like an amazing builder with third party stuff.
    No one would be annoyed or dislike this if you would have written it was a third party build/smedit thing.

Reactions: MrTargareyan
    Reaction score
    *ingores weird bridge incident*

What exactly do people mean when they say hand built? Just that it isn't smedit? That shouldn't need mentioning. But hand built does makes me think of someone placing blocks one by one in astronaut mode (therfore without symmetry's help). Which is strange and i have no idea why someone would do it like that, however i do remember a project on the old site that was done that way.
    Well you kinda should. For example if you convert a 3D model into a blueprint then any skill needed to build the ship was done by a program and not you. Even if you would edit it later on 'by hand', it is still originally build by a program.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, it looks SMEdited. Anyone who's building anything with circles or the like would use a circle generator.

Reaction score
    whatever I can't use Smedit my comp can't handle it nor is it third party I am trying to build these damn ships you try building a ship on 0 sleep for 48 hours and I forget fucking sym mode and your fuckwads bust my balls

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    whatever I can't use Smedit my comp can't handle it nor is it third party I am trying to build these damn ships you try building a ship on 0 sleep for 48 hours and I forget fucking sym mode and your fuckwads bust my balls
    To be honest, I have worked on and off a ship for nearly 6 months. 48 hours is not alot. Building 48 hours straight is also a silly thing to do. It worsens your attention to detail and makes you sloppy in the process. Which might explain those blobs.

Lack of sleep is one of the worst banes of shipbuilding.

And if every mistake is a chance to learn, then do so.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    a few things what is that yellow strip is that meant to be a phaser array if so its the wrong color second the sensor dish is missing the black thing its also meant to be at the same height as the rest of the sensor dish and it nearly matches the SMEdited one i have and that is a easy mistake to make or relying on a different set of stats still must thank @therimmer96 for it but back to your ship it looks so SMEdited but with a paint scheme put on it and as for you saying your computer can not use SMEdit then how did you get the other ships off older threads by SMEdit and on closer inspection those random blocks as Nauvran said they seem to be in near the exact spot as the SMEdited one just in grey
    @Ehrehin this looks allot like the SMEdited version i have but if you do SMEdit these why not put them up for download no one would steal them in fact it would make more people happy for having more star trek ships that they can mess around with for when i finish or get to a stage when people might think of my nebula class as good i will probably put it up for download so that's what i suggest to you but continue making (or if you are SMEditing hulls) please continue since its always good to see star trek ships

Reactions: Ehrehin

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    a few things what is that yellow strip is that meant to be a phaser array if so its the wrong color second the sensor dish is missing the black thing its also meant to be at the same height as the rest of the sensor dish and it nearly matches the SMEdited one i have and that is a easy mistake to make or relying on a different set of stats still must thank @therimmer96 for it but back to your ship it looks so SMEdited but with a paint scheme put on it and as for you saying your computer can not use SMEdit then how did you get the other ships off older threads by SMEdit and on closer inspection those random blocks as Nauvran said they seem to be in near the exact spot as the SMEdited one just in grey
    @Ehrehin this looks allot like the SMEdited version i have but if you do SMEdit these why not put them up for download no one would steal them in fact it would make more people happy for having more star trek ships that they can mess around with for when i finish or get to a stage when people might think of my nebula class as good i will probably put it up for download so that's what i suggest to you but continue making (or if you are SMEditing hulls) please continue since its always good to see star trek ships
    Its fine fine comment and statement and all but please use commas and punctuations (these . , ).
    Its a bit hard to read when you are not using them, also it makes a better read if you hit enter after a punctuation.

Chckn Wildstyle

Design Head of Cabal Weapons/Technologies (CWT)
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just a big nevermind

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The only ones who should be ashamed of themselves are you two. Don't think it's perfectly fine to take another person's work put it through a program like SMEdit and then start telling everyone you made it yourself. He has been caught before, and he has admitted to using SMEdit to make ships before. He has lied and he has been caught before. The fact that he has tried AGAIN is just a fucking insult to the people here who spend ages making amazing ship without SMEdit, like MrTargareyan, Zeno, Skylord Luke, Dalmont, Crusade and many many more. They are accomplished ship builders, creating original designs by themselves with just their eyes and mouse.

It's a SMEdit, it looks like one, it's far too messy to have been made by a competent person with eyes, unless he has fucking Parkinsons or something. Even with the sym mode off (why would you do that... and how would you get that far before noticing it was off?) there's no way you could be that messy and then say that's perfectly fine. I've seen many binvoxxed models in my time here and I can say with absolute certainty, that Nebula is a fucking binvox. Don't try and pull the wool over our eyes, because we weren't born yesterday.If he can hold that ship on his game with a degree of stability then he'd easily be able to run SMEdit, don't insult my intelligence.

Also, he's an incredibly shitty person with a huge aggressive streak. Instead of providing proof of his innocence, he just starts insulting people. He's a waste of time in all respects, but that doesn't mean the good people here won't stop calling him out on his bullshit, and damn right as well. We will never stop so long as people like him make a mockery of the hard work put in by the people of this community. You enable this behaviour.

You are the cancer of this community

You are the ones who should grow up.

If you don't like how we're calling him out on his bullshit? Then fuck off, we don't want you or type here. If he starts proving to us that he's changed his ways, then we'll stop calling him out on his bullshit, but until then, we won't stop until his lies stops all together.

But here's some free advice: Stop using SMEdit and we'll stop giving you shit. It's as easy as that.

Edit: I just want to write more, there's so much wrong with both your posts!

Reactions: Rhyssia and Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But here's some free advice: Stop using SMEdit and we'll stop giving you shit. It's as easy as that.
    Incap is clearly quite angry at the moment, and has made a few blanket statements. Which is fine i guess, i'd just like to clarify that the majority of the community is fine with people using SMEdit. So long as they declare that they used it, and not otherwise. I'd use it myself, except it can't handle the size of object i want to use it for :(

Also, i have no idea how i got a disagree for asking what it is people mean by bothering to specify a ship is hand built o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.