edit a sment?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm looking for an up-to-date script/util for modifying blueprint files. Say I want to change a blueprint slightly; changing all blue armor pieces to black. I've seen some older utils that no longer seem to work, and am hoping that someone has cooked up something more current. I'd like to put a script together myself that does this, but I haven't had the time to get to it yet.

thanks

Zerefette

<|°_°|>
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Many players are looking for a editor, including me, I know there are people working on some but most of them should be stuck on the hud/display.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What language should the script be in, and what libraries can be expected to be present?
    It wouldn't matter much to me what was used to implement it. If I were to write it I would possibly use Python (platform independent).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449202732,1449202614][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Many players are looking for a editor, including me, I know there are people working on some but most of them should be stuck on the hud/display.
    I'm mainly looking for a way to repaint blocks from a downloaded sment file. I just discovered the single-player creative mode, which does some of what I'm looking for, but is still really tedious since you can't just replace wedges, you need to align them first..