Edge Lines view enhancement.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Looking at our structures in lighten mode is almost impossible. there are no edges visible at all.
    Can we add an option like solidworks to draw all edge lines? They call it shaded with edges " 2015 SOLIDWORKS Help - Shaded With Edges "

Seeing where all the lines are and actually being able to count blocks and see facets of the angled cubes would be amazing.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I wish OpenGL had a combination fill/lines mode. The entity will simply have to be drawn twice. First the normal way, and then overlaid with "GL_LINES" mode.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I just made a modified texture pack
    Looking at our structures in lighten mode is almost impossible. there are no edges visible at all.
    Can we add an option like solidworks to draw all edge lines? They call it shaded with edges " 2015 SOLIDWORKS Help - Shaded With Edges "

Seeing where all the lines are and actually being able to count blocks and see facets of the angled cubes would be amazing.
    Heh, I just finished making a texturepack to deal with that problem on a build I'm doing. I support your idea 100%
    ugly building textures