Economy, hulls, repair station, warp drive

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Thank you for creating such a great game. Here some my ideas to make it even greater.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of ridiculous pirate loot please make that big ships from blueprints cost more like 10% more price for every 1000 blocks. How simple is that? (I know this is a lot of coding)

This should make game more balanced and people will consider to build their own ships on server not downloading from internet or cheat in sandbox mode and import to server.

Also, to prevent hacking make price depending of actual resource cost in the nearest shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Make that hardened hulls have bonus depending on how many hardened hulls connected together is on the ship.

OR

Make them resistant to antimater canons

We need a repair facility that will fix our ships from blueprints. What I mean is that it will bring the ship to the status before the fight. But it will cost credits and time depending how much resources cost in the nearest shop.

New hull for cloaking, highly explosive when hit but cost less energy to cloak.

And ofcourse warp drive, because it is realy pain in the ass to fly to far sectors. They should require a lot of energy depending of how big ship is and how many sectors we want to skip.

This is what I need after playing for a while.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand.