Ebon Hawk (v7) - detailed interior, turrets, extra weapons.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I've been playing this game a few weeks now with a friend and this is our second ship, an interior-focused Ebon Hawk :}

Has 3 turrets, 2 small ones with burst fire on the side and a big one on top with more firepower, all 3 have AI modules but the top one is accessible via top exit hatch too.

The ship itself has extra weapons on the wings that shoot 8 projectiles in rapid succession.

And there's a bit of room left inside the hull for whatever you'd want to add.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/ZHJHq#0

Download: http://star-made.org/node/11493

Stats:

Blocks 16738 / Mass 1673.8 / Length 66 / Height 19 / Width 57

Power 122656.9 (228439e/s)

Thrust 3049.5

Shields 108565.0 (regen 3317s/s, recovery 2.0)

Price 17.8mil (17 710 364)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is probably by far one of the best re-creations of this and most other ships I\'ve seen thus far. Vary well done. If you ever decide to set up a download I\'m sure many people, including myself, would love to walk around the ship.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    That is pretty dope. I like!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fixed turrets (and modified them a tiny bit) and re-uploaded the ship.

Reaction score
    The turrets still don\'t appear to be working, as the client states that they are too big for the docking zone; this was tested on v0.094.

Reaction score
    type /god_mode \'yourname\' true to ignore docking area size

EDIT - you can also turn godmode straight off and itll still allow turret to dock without tyhe right size

Reaction score
    This is quite useful for anything where you are not playing on a multiplayer server which you are not an admin on, such as your singleplayer world or hosted server; I know how to fix this, and that solution was a bug that has been fixed in v0.094; the \'god_mode\' command no longer activates the command for ignoring the docking size. I was stating that the turret docking has changed again, it would seem, to a way that stops the port and starboard turrets on this ship from docking with it when they would fit in the docking area anyway- it says that there is apparently a block under the core; how that happens is a mystery as there is clearly no block under the core. Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Reaction score
    Aside from the new turrets what are the differences to the V6 and did you get my post on the v6?