Easter Egg suggestion

Reaction score
    Maybe as an easter egg you can add a ringworld to be generated somewhere, similar to the likes of Halo or the aptly named Ringworld.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    they did make an easter egg, it would probably be minecraft (the game it was based of) or yogscast (they brought this game lots of attention)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    minecraft (the game it was based of)

Please die this instant.

Cubic visuals aren\'t minecraft exclusive, or even invented. Minecraft had a huge success and this visual style has become quite spread and recognized as minecraft\'s., because nothing else with this kind of minimalistic graphics ever really kicked off.

Other than the visuals and building aspects, this doesn\'t have anything to do with minecraft.

Schema explained the choice of visual style and gave a few reasons, notably fractals: you can have a texture on those blocks and no matter how many blocks you put togheter, it looks like a continuous texture is spread across all of the surface. It\'s also a lot simpler to build using this visual style.

I\'m not going to say Starmade doesn\'t look like Minecraft, but I\'m going to claim it\'s definately not based off of it.

Nail me to a cross and brand me fanatic if you will.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with Charlie_, but additionally, making a suggestion for a specific easter egg is pretty dumb anyways. Easter eggs are made by the developers as their own little secret, they don\'t need people suggesting them for them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Taken straight from the front page:

\"StarMade is a minecraft inspired 3D sandbox space shooter.\"

Reaction score
    I dont know about it being an easter egg but ring worlds like in halo would be cool. :D

Reaction score
    Minecraft was inspired from Infiniminer.

Now, on to the topicc.

Shure, it be cool... But useless... Try live on one... The current planets aren\'t THAT deep. Besides, they would need to program a lateral gravity.