Easier turret placing

Reaction score
    I've got an idea for easier turret placing, simply when you put down a rail turret axis and you press R when you look at it a window opens with several blueprints marked as 'turret',
    you select a turret and if it has the room to be placed there it will be placed inmediatly, with the player beging teleported above the turret so that he isn't stuck in the turret ;).
    And maybe if you select multiple rail turret axes and select a blueprint a turret spawns and gets placed for each axis.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The convenience of that sort of system sounds very much like the FtD prefabs menu. Except the multiple rail turret axis thing, that would be going one step further (and why not?).

The plural form of axis is axes.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Wanted this for a long time, might have to try and write a .bat for it.

Reactions: MacThule
    Reaction score
    The convenience of that sort of system sounds very much like the FtD prefabs menu. Except the multiple rail turret axis thing, that would be going one step further (and why not?).

The plural form of axis is axes.
    It would be a nice thing, and thanks i'm going to edit it right away.
    [doublepost=1500110763,1500110710][/doublepost]Would be nice :)
    Wanted this for a long time, might have to try and write a .bat for it.

Reactions: MacThule
    Reaction score
    ya, the last time i played i would save the blueprint with temporary thrusters, then spawn a bajillion turrets, then get in each one, fly it over and dock it to the ship, then remove the thrusters. super tedious

Reaction score
    i usually make barges with turrets on so i dont have to fly so much, i just spawn 1 barge with 2-4-8 turrets on