Earth Coalition Shipyards [Archer-class DONE]

Reaction score
    [Logo/Insingias Pending]

Welcome to the EC shipyards! Here we manufacture the best space-faring warships for the Earth Coalition Spaceborne (ECSB)! Without further ado, we present you our flagship product: The Archer-class!

Weighting over 5000 metric tons, with a length of 172 meters, the Archer-class is the mainstay assault

destroyer of the ECSB fleets.

This beauty is armed with 4, twin-barreled, AI-controlled, linked-fire, 180mm Standard-Issue Naval Linear Rifles (That's surely so wordly...) as well as 8 OVTTTs (Ordinance-Variable Tactical Tropedos Tubes), 4 on each side, which can be used to bombard various targets ranging from pesky pirates to huge asteroids.

Not just heavily armed, the Archer-class is also quite nimble and agile in destroyer standards, thanks to it's Lenosky-Bryant Fusion Reactors and Class Mk51 Ion Drives.

Archer-class is also equipped with an auxillary hangar, various auxillary crafts, such as mining vessels and repair drones can be docked. Providing tactical versatility for every scenarios.

Archer-class, a destroyer you don't want to mess with.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Right up my alley of ships. Similar in design to one of mine, but yours has alot more pleasing aesthetic detail, whereas mine is basically some bricks put together symettrically and slapped with extra armor plates.

Reaction score
    The Ohama-class Siege Gunship, while it can easily classifed as a corvette for it\'s size and weight, but due to it\'s role, making it perhaps the largest strikecrafts within the ECSB fleets. It might be slow and lumbering in strikecraft standards, Ohama-class is not intended for dogfights, but designed to provide long range heavy fire support for battle groups.

Armed with a plethora of weapons, this monster can deliver serious firepower that can pose a threat even to light capital ships. While the Ohama-class have 35mm Linear Chainguns to tear armor apart, D-1000 Unguided Rockets to make craters with; the main strength of Ohama-class lies within it\'s turret-housed, twin-barreled, radio-controlled, gyroscopically-aligned 270mm Linear Howitzers (so such more wordlier...)

These howitzers are loaded with APFSDS (Armor Piercing, Fin Stabilized, Discarding Sabot) rounds, they can pierce enemy shields in a few shots. Also, due to the round\'s pinpoint accuracy, Field commanders within the ECMC (Earth Coalition Marine Corps) often requested the ECSB fleets to provide orbital fire support with Ohama-class.

\"The finger of God, at your service.\" - An unknown Ohama-class Gunner.

Reaction score
    I had about fear such confusions while I am typing the write-ups, but it turned out okay... so I think the name will stay.

CCV

Reaction score
    I give them a lot likes I tho k u did a nice job on them the archer looks like a light frigate class ship to me and the Ohama looks like a heavy deep space fighter or corvet but I think they both look nice u did a nice job

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The original Archer Class for being mostly a box looks good, then you smoothed it out and it looks amazing.

Reaction score
    It\'s been a while since I build any stuff...

Here\'s a quick update:

Fixed the Archer-class a little, adding some new CIWS turrets, those CIWSs makes short work of those pesky fighters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If that\'s not militaristic, I don\'t know what is. Good show!

I look forward to more.

Oh, also: download links? I\'d like to give the Archer a spin and a looksy. :)

Reaction score
    Thanks for the compliement.

I will post the download as soon as I finish with the interiors, it\'s quite barren in the inside.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Keep up the good work, I can\'t wait to see more.

PS- I thought it said \"Obama Class\" instead of \"Ohama Class\" ships at first. Ha.

Reaction score
    After some time of furnishing the Archer-class\' interior, it\'s finally done:

Bridge/Command Deck:

Engineering:

Auxillary Crafts Hangar:

Crew\'s Loungue:

Captain\'s Quarters:

Blueprints are avaliable here:

http://star-made.org/node/15864