Dundural Shipyards

Reaction score
    All of my ship designs straight from Dundural Shipyard.
    In no particular order.

ALLOWED TO POST SHIPS:
    -Yourusernameisbad
    -General Khaos
    -Alpine Matt

[DOUBLEPOST=1430763452,1430763126][/DOUBLEPOST]The SR Deutschland is a missile ship designed around firing a single tactical missile that homes in on hostile forces. This single missile goes quickly and can do a massive amount of damage, however it is able to be shot down.

The SR Deutschland features six bunks, each of which have twelve blocks squared of space with storage units. The bridge features two pits on either side of the core, they contain things like power status and shield status. It features two storage lockers in the rear, which feature 6 storage units each, as well as access to the ship's internals.

(Dundural Shipyard plus the HWF Leviathan in the background.)

(Three of the six bunks)

(The SR Deutschland compared to the HWF Leviathan. Dundural in background.)

Kind of basic, but I think it looks good in an imperial Germany type of way.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    pro-tip:You should never put the core in the cockpit. That makes your ship very weak since enemy's only have to shoot through 1 glass block to be able to shoot at your core when your shields are down.
    The best spot for the core is in the center of the ship where it is the safest. Use camera blocks to see out of your cockpit instead.

Also, maybe put some antenna's on the cockpit thingy? could make it a bit more intresting. I would also make the cockpit a tiny bit smaller, since it seems relatively large to me ( because you're going for that "german-submarine" look and i feel like the top thingy is proportionately a bit to large).
    But that's just my opinion, the ship already looks pretty nice, especially since this is probably one of the first ships you've made.

keep up the good work :) !

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Thanks! As you can probably tell, I worked wayyyy more on the interior than on the exterior on the Deutschland.

Also, the quad cannon might of the leviathan.

Each gun does 253(top and bottom gun) - 252(left and right gun) and receive a 100% effect from another cannon computer and also receives a 30% effect from explosive effect computers. They also receive a colour effect from a blue light.

The turrets deal 50 damage per shot and receive a 100% effect from cannon computers. They also receive a colour effect from a blue light. All the blue tracers remind me of the Mel Brooks' "Jews in space" sketch. The turrets do look ugly when they clip through the turret platforms, but I really wanted the same "Tank Destroyer Casemate" look that the quad cannons had so this was the only design I could use.

The ship has eight turrets. Dundural in top left.

Hangar bay has space for two shuttlecraft/escape ships.

Very limited internals. Pretty much the opposite of the Deutschland, as this is very detailed on the outside and poorly detailed internally. As you can tell, I fit as many modules as possible in here.

I forgot to mention the Deutschland's shield/speed(I know it's acceleration is slow, though), however the Leviathan has 8,600 thrust to 6,500 mass, meaning it has similar acceleration to most heavy fighters(such as the Aurora, which I will post layer), which is EXCELLENT.(and is represented by having a giant engine)

The Deutschland has 450,000 shields and the Leviathan has 250,000 shields.

*UPDATE*
    I knew that 60,000+ blocks was odd for this ship, so I double checked. It's more like 36,000. Thrust is actually the same, however. T/W ratio is now exactly 8609.8/3912.7 for a thrust of 2.2 per block.

Also relevant

*NEW*
    Aurora Attack Craft:

The Aurora class. It's weapons systems are very powerful for it's size. This unfortunately means fewer shields and a relatively limited power system that requires the pilot to pay attention to when he fires weapons compared to how his power levels are doing, dragging his/her focus from the combat to the power readouts.

Engines. They provide 550.5 thrust to 244 blocks, giving a thrust per mass of 2.25, only .05 better than the Leviathan.

Internals. Nothing special.

Last edited: