DSC-304 class "U.S.A.F ODYSSEY" Updated!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    stargate series and this is one of my favourite ones. Great reproduction mate.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had my own plan for one of these, but mine is about one quarter the size of yours or smaller.... Then again, I was working more on having a basic structure similar to a deadalus-class that was way functional in-game... But now that I\'ve seen this.....
    There are no words...

Can I beg you for a download? I promise I won\'t \'modify and re-sell\' or whatever. I could care less about that.... Please? *puppy-dog-eyes*

Reaction score
    Me and NagyGeri are working on it, but he has a very busy job. The outside will be fully carved soon, and it\'ll be so much better to have it then.

We\'re both glad you like the ship so much.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amazing would be awesome to have. I have downloaded a good one but yours makes it look like childs play. Plus it didnt come with weapons

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Please give me this ship!!!!

Reaction score
    Almost all of the exterior detail is carved on now, with perhaps one more day to work on that.

Interior detail is going well, with the CNC room, core room, bombing bay, fighter bays and cargo bays finished.

Reactor room needs a few small bits.

We\'ve started building the corridoors and stairwells. Once their whole length is mapped out properly, the walls themselves are easy to make.

Armories, crew quarters, toilets, and the mess hall is yet to be built.

Our sudden progress is due to Geri\'s end-year vacation; We manage to work much more on the ship than before.

However, as the project\'s completion is finally looming in sight, so does the vacation\'s end. If all goes well, we should be able to finish just in time ( a few days from now ), but if we don\'t, further delays are a sad possibility.

Reaction score
    plz post a download link would love to fly this beast

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Im worried this will be worse than the server destroyers now : / Gonna need to get a state of the art NASA computer to play this at 30 FPS