Dropped items not visible

Reaction score
    As the title says, any items, wether player dropped or pirate loot are not visible. It is a rather annoying problem I've had, so I'm just wondering if there is any fix for this. Just simply restarting doesn't seem to do anything, so I'm not sure what else to do beyond that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve noticed this too. It happened when I first encountered pirates. I was searching an ice planet for crystals when I got the \"transmission\" and noticed the red spots appear. My shuttle was unarmed but luckily the AI is not too smart and simply got stuck in the canyons and craters on the ice planet. I hijacked a ship and destroyed the other hoping to get tons of loot but nothing dropped. I even flew one of the ships into space and destroyed it there hoping the the items wouldn\'t fall through stuff. But it never showed up. Then I found this thread and tested it, and I dropped a stack of rock, which was also invisible, however after floating around awhile I managed to pick it back up, so it is dropping, it just isn\'t visible.