Drone War-fair help!.

Reaction score
    I have discovered that their are things called drones and these are powerful creations in the galaxy and they can be deployed with triggers to attack your opposition, so can anyone of the fellow adventures in the world be able to help me because assistance is futile I'm not the Borg. Because unlike the Borg I do not force people to do things I am friendly now could someone perhaps join a server with me and talk over something like Skype to give me step bye step guides on how to do this, I will give you some in-game credits for the help.

Reaction score
    I don't know how good the wiki is now, but you might want to check it out. Also, if by drones you mean actual drones that fly about? Not programmed in yet, so you might not be able to do it. But there is a way to do something LIKE that with console commands, but it doesn't work so well. If I remember how to do it I'll tell you.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yes Toyota your information is so painfully outdated.

The leaders in drone advancement are @keptick, @Thalanor, @Gerion

They have pushed drones far past Bobby AIs and exceeded the Bobby hardware limitations.

Reaction score
    fair? War aint fair! Drones arent either. If you meant war-fare of course, we will gladly help you kill everything you want dead.

Basic jist of it is: Deploy small armed AI controlled vessels en masse into the face of the enemy. Assist with main weapons of deploying ship. Expect to lose your drones, even if you win, most of them will be destroyed and recovering them is too much of a pain compared to just buying another "rack" of drones.

Do you wish to know more?
    Look into the supplied thrad for more info.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    small ai controled vesels? come on that isnt fun... now if u have a spare cruiser or 2 lieying around... thats fun. AI cruisers!
    ahilate anyone who attacks ur base

Reaction score
    Thank you this did not help. But trying is what counts. The ultimate drone thread was the only usfull thing although I still do not fully understand so what about the credits I offered for showing me more in game. So fellow space barriers see you when I do.