Droid Control Ship from Star Wars [WIP]

Reaction score
    This is the Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship from Star Wars.

//i.imgur.com/uTXdGBq.png[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/QjcDfK7.jpg[/IMG]

Done:

Hanger skeleton

Main bridge skeleton

Thrusters

Radar Jammers

Shields

In-Progress:

Lighting the hanger

Turret docks

Turrets

Planned:

AI controlled ships to defend the ship

Make it look nicer

Add droids/droid ships (Thanks to Dedexy for the idea)

Link to build:

http://star-made.org/node/5354

Please leave any idea's for the ship or simple build on to the ship your idea's and post the pictures of it in the comments.

Reaction score
    Can you add some droids ships inside or made some for an droid army ?

Reaction score
    I thought about doing that when I started the build then forgot about it. I will definitely do that. The only problem would be to get the ships to fit. If they had AI\'s that you can see (crews) then the droids themselves will be put in.

Reaction score
    The trade federation ship and the droid control ship look similar but act differently.

\"The ship was similar in appearance to the standard Lucrehulk-class battleship—a toroidal hull with engines in the stern, docking claws at the bow, and a detachable core ship in the center.\"

Quoted from the Star Wars Wiki.

Reaction score
    Yeah can you do the sphere is docked at the circle ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wanted to make one but It\'s 3k meters long and the game system won\'t support it, I will be in 3 sectors at the same time.

Though mate you tried but It\'s not even close.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The size of it should be bigger since technicly it\'s meant as a control centor for all droids therefore is more for transporting and supporting than combat. I would say to get the right scale you would need to restart and have a plan and outline of it since there are other ships which out size it although in a different ship class.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Certainly a good stab at it, and I don\'t mean to undermine your efforts, but I just have to point out some flaws in the design.

The circular tube that makes up the body of the ship seems more like an oval, when it should be round.

The neck leaning to the main command center is way too long.

The command center itself is quite small.

As said, I don\'t mean to undermine your efforts or say it\'s bad, it\'s certainly a good jab at the ship, but as a big StarWars fan, I just felt I needed to point it out.

@TreePuncher

Are you.. serious? That\'s just really friggin\' harsh. I mean, I felt the need to point it out too, but at least I was kind about it and gave it as constructive critiscism. That\'s just uncalled for, whether or not you\'re making it as well.