Dream Technologies

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Hi :)! Here I will post some of my finished and WIP creations. I like to hear what other people think of them. We'l have fun and learn from each other.

Edit April 29th 2016.

Which of these 2 styles do you like better? Aka. which one should I build first for the fleet contest in a case I dont have time to finish second one.

Yellow one's exterior is around 60% and purple one around 15% finished. Purple drone is done.

Ships:
    My primary focus is efficiency at ship's intended role. I do best I can to make exteriors beautiful without sacrificing ship's effectivenes and I only make minimal/functional interiors.

July 13th 2015.

Eagle Eye, stealth Scout

It's main purpose is to scout server in multiplayer. It has no weapons. It features: jammer, cloacker, scanner, fast charging jump drive(3 times more blocks than sweetspot) and secondary slow charging jump drive. It has enough power to use/charge 4(aka. all) of those simoltaneously. I dare say this one is among the best scouting ships in starmade.

White Knight, assault Frigate

It's purpose was to attack newly introduced pirate stations and be immune to missiles. It has top quality anti-missile deffense: 20 AMC/AMC triple array AMS turrets and 2 small AMC/AMC AMS turrets. All having >180 deegre 3D rotation and spread out to cover every angle of attack by atleast 12 turrets. It also has 6 Missile/Beam turrets and 1 AMC/Beam turret. All those turrets are protected by 60%(max) ion deffence module. Interior still isn't finished. There are no main weapons as to allow more space for shields to protect turrets. Since "Sniper Missile age" is over it is outdated.

Greystar, turret Corvette

It's main purpose is to kill pirates. It's main weapon is 152 block AMC/Beam/Pierce dual shot. It has 3 AMC/AMC array AMS turrets, 3 Missile/Beam/Explosive turrets and 2 long range AMC turrets.

Holy Thunder, multipurpose Destroyer

It was built to fullfil every singleplayer need a player may have, but is now extremely out of date. It's main weapon is 657 block rapid-fire punchthrough AMC. Has 14 tiny dumb missile turrets, 9 small AMC turrets, 2 big triple-shot long range AMC turrets and 1 big punchthrough AMC turret. Has 152 block salvage beam array and 32% overdrive system.

Thanks for coming by :D.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks! Main reason for those 3D shapes is that they allow more turrets to be able to shot in front of the ship, raising it's single target damage output.
    EDIT: Just looked at your threads, gues you knew that. I like your ship's role focus, same as mine.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Which of these 2 styles do you like better? Aka. which one should I build first for the fleet contest in a case I dont have time to finish second one.

Reactions: Rumcajz

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'd say the purple style, it would do best with some wedge and slab-based greebling though. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I'm planing to add as much detail as possible without losing this feel. I want it to stay a clear geometric shape, but as soon as you look at it there is no doubt in your mind that this is suposed to be a spaceship.

Reactions: kiddan
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm gonna be that guy who says something different :p I like the yellow ship :) GL!!

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The two purple ships are already the makings of a fleet with a unified style (namely, purple with yellow stripes).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That reboot though...
    Well... Starmade seems to be approaching a time when there will again be more fun to it than just building.
    The two purple ships are already the makings of a fleet with a unified style (namely, purple with yellow stripes).
    Don't forget circles with spikes ;) , aaand other ships in a fleet will also utilize energy crystals.

Reactions: jayman38