Drakkart Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Drakkart

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): gmt+1 (CET)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? rough estimation 2-10 hours depends strongly on the week i guess.

How long have you been playing StarMade? idk must be up to a year soon... long?

What’s your playstyle in StarMade?
    i am a tinkerer, designing ships along the doctrine form follows function. i can do very different buildstyles as it suits the actual project.
    But yeah i guess i am heavier on the technical aspects of the game figuring out the optmimal size of a turret to house the necessary powerregeneration for the most devastating weaponset...
    playing around with the railsystem, itemsorting... and still i love building ships as they would be able to use with rooms given function and such. i prefer not to just symmetry copy, instead i really build several unique parts. so the interior of my ships often have bathroom and kitchen elements along the usual medbay or lab.
    I play survival on a server, singleplayer creative, depending on the server in a small team or alone.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member?
    analytic thinking i am a developer as well. tinkering alot with the game mechanics. Love for the game and the urge of wanting it to become one the the most played voxel games out there.

What are some of your weaknesses?
    i am a perfectionist.
    ok i think this is also the part where i should say a word about this application. I believe that streamers/videomakers interested in their channels careers lack the time to really put effort into the council as the council would deserve it and i am no different either. I am running a youtubne channel and occassionally stream on twitch both with a bit of ambition so that is where my time and energy is focused.
    But! it seems i able to give people a lot and they were repeatetly asking why i do not run for council. I told them i might not be able to invest the time as the council would deserve it. ...

What motivates you to become a council member? ... I tend to not follow along the usual roads with my "suggestions" I kinda just release my steam every now and then in the forums, haveing some solid points here and there but also often complaining about stuff which is in the midst of fixing... Anyway from running as councilor i kind of hope to get a glimpse into the structures at shine figuring out which are the really working ways to adress well thought through suggestions or complaints for the future. The thing is this game has tremendeous potential and the more it's development progresses the sharper i am watching it for i want it to become perfect. *sigh* there we go ; )

I am also a greedy little achievement whore and you can only get the badge when you have run in the council. There, i said it! :D

How do you contribute to the community currently? builder, video maker, lot of tutorials as well, the occassional "rant" in the forums... but also helping people out with their questions.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.