Bug Drag : Salvage computer + AMC comp. Error

Reaction score
    So bizarre thing, I put a AMC linked into a Salvager, fast beams? Was about to test, tried to designate the module at weapon system 1 and it just pops up a error.

ClassCastException: org.schema.game.common.controller.elementr.combination.modifier.BeamUnitModifier cannot be cast to org.schema.game.common.controller.elements.combination.modifier.SalvageBeamUnitModifier.

Now that sounds like along winded, it crashed because you cant put a AMC on a salvager.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    that combo doesnt work. These are all the combos you can do

salvage beams are not a weapon, so they are not involved with the master slave system

Reaction score
    You can put an AMC as a slave on a salvage beam....schema even says so in his post...and it's well worth doing...I'm finding tho, that it tends to crash if you go into build mode and alter the arrays of said connected cpu's

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In the news post announcing the patch, just before that table, it says:
    You can connect any MAIN system to any shooting system (salvage, astrotech, etc, as well as all MAIN) to get a change in the weapon behavior.​

Reaction score
    Posted it there too but seemed like a good idea to post here that it is a error that will come up if you do it.

Reaction score
    I'd like to add that any rearrangement of the arrays in build mode, without first removing the computers, and, dragging n dropping of cpu's (salvage with AMC slave) in the "T" menu crashes the game, with a crazy-long error message...will try remember to grab screenie of it next time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I find I can slave the systems to the Salvage, but as soon as you mouse over the 'info' button to see the effects, is when it crashes.