Down with old information!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Excuse the lack of continuity in this post as I'm writing this right after a long day and it's 1am.

Gathering resources and utilizing them so I don't have to be a billionaire to get anything done would be great. However when I try to do research on the topic I get a lot of old info from previous versions that is useless clouding my search. Yes I plan to ask on the forums and maybe try to organize something myself on factory set ups and stuff but I think it would benefit everyone if old info was either flagged or archived or taken down or something especially that .oldsite thing why does that still exist? Anyway rant over that is all.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    The oldsite still exists to act as a reference to posts made before the forums were moved to this site. They were merged recently though, so unless there is still some unique data in there...

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    old site has to stay. Lets those of us with accounts there feel better when this site goes to shit again.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    The oldsite still exists to act as a reference to posts made before the forums were moved to this site. They were merged recently though, so unless there is still some unique data in there...
    Still has news posts and uploaded blueprints. I might work on converting news posts at a later date, once I've got some extra time to spare.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Excuse the lack of continuity in this post as I'm writing this right after a long day and it's 1am.

Gathering resources and utilizing them so I don't have to be a billionaire to get anything done would be great. However when I try to do research on the topic I get a lot of old info from previous versions that is useless clouding my search. Yes I plan to ask on the forums and maybe try to organize something myself on factory set ups and stuff but I think it would benefit everyone if old info was either flagged or archived or taken down or something especially that .oldsite thing why does that still exist? Anyway rant over that is all.
    This sort of thing has always bothered me, there are like two or three starmade "wikis" which are dead and no longer updated. When you search for starmade wiki on google the official site wiki is like the third option. Then you have kids who are confused and asking what the hell a schemadyne is.

I know your struggle, OP