Double Antimatter Cannon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://imgur.com/a/bLzRZ

you see, I am having an issue

I wish to have a single, high-damage beam emit from the very front of my vessel. however, when I place additional anti-matter cannons in the back of the vessel, it starts to fire a random, second laser in the bottom right corner of my screen that is quickly becoming a neuisance. I am 100% certain all of the AM cannons are connected to the same weapons computer, and 100% certain ONLY the front is set to output, but even though the ones I place are set not to output, they still... do.

Reaction score
    Antimatter cannons have to be touching in order to form one beam or projectile output. Its a grouping system.

You can have 50 cannon projectiles shooting from 1 computer because they\'re all not connected. i suggest you connect them.

Reaction score
    Could you thell the Solution? The Same problem appeared by my Mining laser ship. I came to the conclusion that if you build the laser to far from the core than bugs appear. But could that be right? I dont think so because how could giant ships be build when this is the case. Just worked for me so i thought it could be the problem.