Don't complain about the length of battles

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hello everyone. It seems we have had an update that increases the toughness of ships. Now, in order to prevent people from complaining about the time it takes to kill a newb, let's all take some necessary steps to stop this from happening.

Step 1: Don't

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    >_> This update doesn't even include the health system, which I imagine will be the actual system that increases the length of battles.

Reaction score
    This is just a small update that will help until the big update... and imo given major change coming with update will probably mean universe reset , im not in a hurry to see it happen , just in the middle of building a giant station/city on a server with no possibility to save in catalog.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    This is just a small update that will help until the big update... and imo given major change coming with update will probably mean universe reset , im not in a hurry to see it happen , just in the middle of building a giant station/city on a server with no possibility to save in catalog.
    The only time a reset is needed is when there is a change to universe generation. Ships can be refitted easily, so the HP system will probably not require any sort of reset, nor will rails, nor will shipyards, etc.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    <slow clap> Ha-ha.

I think the core issue from SNK's post is "Don't kill newbs". That was my take away. That's really an issue you should take up with your server's admins. They can make changes and re-balance things server side to either make it harder or unproductive to spawn camp for newbies and make it something a veteran would avoid for fear of banishment.

OR you can start your own server. Use it to make Youtube videos and help promote the game. :3

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Your "Don't" reminded me of this:
    (both same video, both around 15 seconds around linked time)
    Funny Stuff XD

EDIT: Well, can't link specific youtube times?
    Well, it was from the "welcome to youtube" video by jelloawesome or somebody

D.
    O.
    N.
    T!

Stands for Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooont.

Reactions: CaptainTaz

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This thread was a bad idea, I shouldn't have posted it. I apologize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.