Does turret problem just a little problem ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, guys.

At first, I want to apologize for my English level. ?<

I have think about this for a long time, in my opinion: the turret problem its not just a little problem. Its a problem that prove this game lacks details, and it makes this game lacks a competitive advantage in the market.

Why? Now we got too many sandbox game that can build starships, and why do they choose this game?

For example, the "Space engineer" in that game, we can build ships too, with these things:

If im a battle-spaceship fan, i'll choose the SE, because in that game we can build

useful sailor cabin and “real turret” we could build some of the famous ship with better Internal structure and famous marks like a real "Triple gun".

So, do our "Starmade" lossing? no, not yet. In "SE" to build turret well spent to much time and every turret need player to drive.

But Starmade got AI, space pirate, player factions, and the stupid turret make many battleship fans left from the game. It's not worth, we could get them back?hundreds of them with a very Simple way: "gun dock" ?I know the code of java is complex?

http://star-made.org/content/new-turret-design-idea?destination=node/18259

Mr.Lecic and ÄlveKatt Explained very clearly.

Please fix that, in the future this game will have more stuffs such like "gun dock". And these stuffs will make this game more attractive. Finally, more and more players will back to this game, and support it. We start from here, and at last i must say :"i love this game."

http://star-made.org/content/starmades-main-problem After this topic, i think the "turret details" or "stuff details"as i said, is a good thing that can make the game more interesting.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    How does one fix something that isn\'t broken?

Besides, sorry to disapoint but this has been suggested MULTIPLE TIMES (you did do it in great detail, so good job on that).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    thank you very much, i have read the notice and i think if many players recommend this? i think it will important. And apologize to improper wording, its not \"fix\" it should be \"change turret working system\"?

Reaction score
    Yeah, I\'d personally rather see a turret system like this than the current system. It just looks nicer and it avoids a lot of the problems with massive turrets clipping through ships.

I\'d rather not see comparisons to Space Engineers, though. I played that game a bit, and it\'s fancy, but if Space Enginners is a sandbox then Starmade is the whole beach. Space Engineers lacks the scope and scale that Starmade has. Sure it looks pretty, but there are hard creative limits imposed by the complexity of the game engine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, at last we choose Starmade, and if they make Starmade\'s items and stuffs better, more players will come.