Reaction score
    Last time I played this game, same shit as usual:

-Everyone spamming their lasers to farm resources and spam muh huge ships from Blueprints
    -A lot of people logging off to create ships because no one can be bothered to build anything online since the stupid concept of Blueprints allow for this thus no real survival experience to be seen
    -Empty planets with no mobs
    -LAG because once again, blueprints are dumb and allow for unrealistically complex ships which could have only have been built on an artificial (offline, thus not survival) scenario

So, does the game still suck? Or do we have mobs and no blueprint servers with people playing now?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The game has changed quite a bit, but is still in alpha. You're always able to play by your own rules, they have a new rule system implemented for servers, I'm not sure if they cover your criteria. If you think the game sucks and want to improve it, you can always try to join the discord instead of immaturely complaining about it on the forums.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The game has changed quite a bit, but is still in alpha. You're always able to play by your own rules, they have a new rule system implemented for servers, I'm not sure if they cover your criteria. If you think the game sucks and want to improve it, you can always try to join the discord instead of immaturely complaining about it on the forums.
    this.
    Also yes there are still blueprints. However, even if there weren't BPs you could still build sh*t in shipyards (when they decide to work) and get the same effect since shipyards give you creative mode in survival.

Reactions: MaartenAll
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Last edited:
    Reaction score