Does anyone know what the tradeing stations names are?

Reaction score
    I am interested in seeing some of the trade stations from the inside, as it stands I can trade with them but they will not allow me to go inside to look around. Peeking with the build mode works but it is not as interesting as walking through in person.

The problem is I cannot seem to spawn them, I can spawn stations I made, but I cannot figure out how the naming works for the trading stations, or the other new stations for that matter, and I have not been able to find them an any catalog lists, I found them in the blueprints-stations folder, but it does not seem to accept the names I got from there as valid, or is it that those stations are just restricted from spawning use?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The stations should have permission modules allowing you to enter the station in astronaut mode. Just activate every block on a door to see which one has the permission module. It normally is in a logical place though (like the center bottom, or on the side where the module is visible, etc.)

Reaction score
    FunnyBunny14 Not all stations have that, schema himself said that the stations need massive improvements such as spawning and other tweaks.

Anyway, OP, I'm not sure how to spawn stations but because they're already in the game it should be in the 'admin' tab of the spawning on the shop.

Actually, if you or anyone else knows how to spawn and save stations please let me know.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Stations are spawned ingame by using the /load command, the randomly spawned stations are not in the proper place for you to spawn them with this. Those folders are for randomly generated only, if you want to spawn them, copy the Blueprint-Station folder and paste a copy in your blueprints folder. You could then load it with /load [Blueprint name] [NewlySpawnedName]

Saving stations as a blueprint is as easy as getting in a buildblock and using the /save command. Stations don't tend to show up in the catalog at all, due to lack of a shipcore (it's not meant for stations yet). Another option is exporting/importing sectors with a station in it.

Reaction score
    Ah yes I know how to spawn stations, I have some I built in sp and spawned them on the dedicated server. Only I know what those are named cause I named them myself, but I cant figure out what the blueprint names are for the in game stations. I can go in the admin catalog from the remote tool and my stations are listed there even though they are not listed in game anywhere, but the default stations are not listed, which is why I was wondering if they can be spawned that way at all. Otherwise I suppose the only thing I can do is go take one as admin and re-save it as a new name. I just don't want to have it in the general station catalog, I just want to look at it not use it.

FunnyBunny14 Not all stations have that, schema himself said that the stations need massive improvements such as spawning and other tweaks.
    How do you put peoples name in a quote that's cool. And do you happen to know if the trade hub has this permission block? If so I'll just go back and go clickhappy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do you put peoples name in a quote that's cool. And do you happen to know if the trade hub has this permission block? If so I'll just go back and go clickhappy.
    The trade hub indeed has permission modules. Happy clicking ;)