Does anyone else want PlexLifters on ships?

Reaction score
    I have a huge mothership, it is practically a mobile station. It has rooms and floors with different purposes.

But to get from my docking bay to my main storage I have to akwardly float up and down without gravity and it is very slow. So I'm wondering why (not trolling or criticizing) Plexlifters aren't allowed on ships? I can understand why Undeathinators and factories aren't allowed by why not the elevator?

On another note, is there a way to modify a single-player game to allow them on ships?

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    One that can lift platforms, not just the person. So that you can have internal docking bays. Open the door, activate the lift, and your fighter majestically rises from the depths of the carrier.

You can use gravity generators in a variety of ways to create a gravity lift. Click the generator closest to you and get catapulted up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD8lNVylRHI

http://i.imgur.com/fRQq1WF.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    actuall they could implement it as a transparent or (nearly so) block that pushed you in a certain direciton. with no grav. then you could implement lift shafts. or tnt block thowers or....

Reaction score
    I usually use a shipcore with a plexstorage attatched but I\'d like a more realistic alternative.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Perhaps that would be a good use for pulse cannons, if they ever increase the range on those things.

Reaction score
    Pulse Cannons do exactly. I\'m guessing they repel things? Either way, that won\'t work so well as you need to have someone fire it.