Does anyone else have a intel hd 4000 graphics card?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If no confirmation, I guess that would be from the fact that you can't play starmade with this card. This problem has been persisting ever since .14. The error message said that schema can do little about this problem, but I wanted to make sure that this was the issue and not something I could fix.

Yes, I have messed with the shaders/sound/textures and all the usual problems.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Actually there is a good amount of people right now who are playing Starmade with Intel HD 4000 cards. So you might have a chance mate :)

I believe they still crash with any beams rendered in their game so they have trouble with beam weapons, docking, and salvaging/repairing.

I'm not tech savvy in this area but I believe reinstalling the latest graphics drivers for your system will go a long way.
    And of course, remember to only run the game on minimum settings.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I actually have very few issues with the game caused by my graphics (hd4000), and can render large structures with just playable FPS. things are alot better now, if you are having issues, make sure that everything ever on your PC is up to date :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    oh and if you have a mac chances are you are sometimes just permanently screwed'
    starmade doesnt seem to work well on most macs

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    It might be an issue with your java settings. I'm assuming you're on a mac, ja?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yea I updated my graphics driver and java to its most recent state (10.18.10.3621)
    and I'm not on a mac

what dooo:eek: