Docks n stuff! :0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    (this was origionally going to be put in bugs, but i thougha hhhh n moved it :L)

FIX THE FULL SCREEN MINIMIZING BUG!

so im sure youre probably aware that docks will only go in one sirection (asin, if you use enhancers, the box will only be tall and thin, long and thin or flat. thats just UTTERLLY useess apart from turrets! which brings me to another point- i know this is more a suggestion but turrets should have an option to target enimies automaticlly, for use on bases etc. or just people that attack the base, get shot automagiclly!

More out of place but spam resistant suggestions:
    - Higher tiers of equipment! rather obvious, stuff like stregnths of block (EG is the power hull), the effect they have (like stronger shields, more power recharge etc), stronger guns or compact guns, there are lots of branches with this
    - Items, such as guns, remote controlled explosives, melee and jetpacks
    - creatures on planets, which can be attacked, have varying levels of progression through life, kinda like spore and could be abducted and sold?

- black markets!
    - player shops! (auto ones, can be setup on a box)

-ability for multiple people on one ship, so wif a player is standing on a ship when it goes through to another sector, its a smooth transition and the player doesnt warp somewhere..

- passenger seats!

-warp? or hyper speed or something to get over 50!

- no friction in space!

- oxygen, terraformers, teleport (to ship)

- drones.. we need dispensible drones!

- xbox controller support, im sure its not hard to bind keys for us! ;D or someone tell me how? :L

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A few answers;

• You can use a Bobby AI block on a turret to make it automated. From there, you can enable/disable it, set its targets between ships or turrets, and have it either auto-fire at all enemies or just ones you target.
    • Xbox controller support can be done manually, through third party programs like joy2key or xpatter. I agree that direct support would be nice, though.
    • Player shops, creatures, and teleporters are listed in the planned features,
      http://star-made.org/wiki/planned-features

Reaction score
    To be honest, I\'d like joystick support for this game, might be pretty epic :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    but with the bobby ai block, it either fires at stuff you target or everyship you dont own, cant it have options to be nice to factions, be nice to players and hate pirates? (seperate things)