Docking Idea Compilation

Reaction score
    So I have spent some time thinking, and I want to make a Docking Suggestion mega-thread. For the simple fact of making it simple.

My current ideas are here. Read it before you post

I'll add all ideas in their appropriate place.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I hade quite a few ideas concerning docking , as well Bobby Ai, would u add them ?

Reaction score
    Yo,

Great work on the list, I really like the idea of a docking computer module that could contain more info and help manage docked vessels

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What was bothering me with the turrets, they can only be docked perpendicular to the docking core.

wich is a pain since the deadspot is directly above the turret and the actual reach is close to the hull ,

good for strong mainguns, less for small Anti-fighter turrets wich would benefit from a bigger angle away from the hull.

http://imgur.com/NN53yvb

Reaction score
    Can you not orient the guns to creat vertical (as opposed to lateral) turrets? Like broadside cannons on old pirate ships?

Reaction score
    as seen on the eighth slide, i mean for the turret base block to dictate the orintation of the turret, so if you change the orintation to be faceing sidways, then yes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But that would kill the possibility of lateral turrets on the side of the ship

Reaction score
    i didn\'t fully get what you meant but turrets are fine but there should be an option to only let them turn so many degrease other then that dont f with em

Reaction score
    the idea i have helps with proccessing the firing solution, making them nearly perfectly acurate every time

Reaction score
    if turrets where PERFECTLY accurate all the time then people wouldn\'t add ship guns they would just add a bunch of turrets and it would unbalance the game imagine a ship with auto cannons that have 180 blocks each and where dot on accurate if they increases the accuracy only a vary little they would become so much more powerfully as i said i would only increase the accuracy if they buff up the shields and hull hit point i think they are not overpower and they are not underpowered they are fine

the only change they should get or need is my statement before \"\"there should be an option to only let them turn so many degrease\"\"