Docking Bugs

Reaction score
    I've been having some trouble with docking things, i create a docking module use the enhansers to make it the correct size for my ship then when i try to dock it says its the wrong size (it's clearly not) and the blue box around the ship to show the size is in a diffrent place to the ship, and i can't get it to got around the ship

I hope this bug gets fixed :)

P.S maby Schema, you should iron out bugs before updating? and update less so we dont have so mutch to keep up with?

P.P.S does anyone know where the world files are? i want to have a battle with my planet base but i want to copy it first so i can get it back, thanks bye!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is not a bug.. (and please read the forums and search for topics similar to yours. Because there are answers to this on several posts already) - But I\'ll give you a quick answer none the less.

The center of the ship, no matter where it\'s located, is the Ship Core. When you turn, tilt and rotate your ship it does so around the core.The same goes for docking. The docking modules dock the core - not the ship - So if your ship is 10x10x10 and your core is at the very end of the ship you won\'t be able to dock in a 10x10x10 docking area. However, if the core is in the center of the 10x10x10 ship you\'ll be able to dock. Simple as that.