Docking area "too small"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Make sure there aren\'t any weird floating blocks sticking way far out of view on that ship. I\'m not sure how it could happen, but it did actually become a problem for me at one point... I don\'t know where that power block came from, but there was just this little generator sticking way out the front.

Reaction score
    None. I built that ship myself and cut it down till it did fit. It was tiny byt the time it actually docked.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It\'s hard to try to diagnose these without actually seeing them in-game.

It looks like your enhancers are fine, but if your ship was too large to fit originally (the green box lies), when you tried to cut it down it\'s possible the dimensions weren\'t recalculated due to a bug. If that happened to you, it would prevent docking no matter how much you cut it down until you happen to remove something that does cause them to recalculate properly. (If it happens, you can try adding a new block out further than anything else on another side to extend that dimension, then removing it, which, if it works, will recalculate all the dimensions. If it doesn\'t, you would have to try another side until you find one that works.)