Bug Docked ship computers diconnect after mother-ship jumps

Reaction score
    Whenever my jump-ship jumps, the computers on the ship(s) will disconnect from their modules, as well as from any other computers they connected to. Is there by chance a solution to this bug?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I get disconnects like that from time to time, it's usually fixed by reloading the game.

Reaction score
    Okay, this is helpful, What kind of systems do you guys have? (just to make sure we don't have any common denominators)

EDIT: I wrote the bug report by the way.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    I'll take a look at it myself this evening. Could be related to blueprint age, I didn't experience any unlinking with my shuttles.
    @Anu-Maen , can you provide a blueprint of that ship? Pm it me, I'll not publish it anywhere and solely use it for testing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i'll test it again (tonight) i'll jump 100 sector lets see if it will happen ...

Reaction score
    @Lancake , It was a ship that I started from scratch yesterday and the same problem occured.Could it possibly be related to the age of the universe? The blueprint was deleted after encountering the error, causing me to re-make it without a jump drive system. It will happen to any of my ships, so I will make another vessel which experiences it and then I will send that one to you

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    @Lancake , It was a ship that I started from scratch yesterday and the same problem occured.Could it possibly be related to the age of the universe? The blueprint was deleted after encountering the error, causing me to re-make it without a jump drive system. It will happen to any of my ships, so I will make another vessel which experiences it and then I will send that one to you
    I really doubt that the age of the universe matters in this case. Maybe loading/unloading sectors unlinks stuff from time to time.

Reaction score
    ( likely a dumb question) How does one post a .sment blueprint? It says that .sment isn't an allowed extension.[DOUBLEPOST=1413149853,1413149380][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the link to the ship by the way, I don't really care if anyone else downloads it, it isn't that great of a ship, but the shuttle does loose connections on its weapons after the ship jumps. http://starmadedock.net/content/nova-class.1496/

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    ( likely a dumb question) How does one post a .sment blueprint? It says that .sment isn't an allowed extension.[DOUBLEPOST=1413149853,1413149380][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the link to the ship by the way, I don't really care if anyone else downloads it, it isn't that great of a ship, but the shuttle does loose connections on its weapons after the ship jumps. http://starmadedock.net/content/nova-class.1496/
    Thanks, and I believe you need to zip a file. Not sure if winrar works but 7zip should. It's a little late now and I've been working on unforeseen bugs. I'll test it out tomorrow and let you know if I found something ^^