Do... Do you guys like tentacles?

Reaction score
    Nice octopus. What's its name? Btw. there is a movie called "Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf". If you are currious what do build next feel hereby inspired.

Reactions: RichardStoke
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    fantastic! do the tentacles move?This would be interesting to make a evil npc out of.
    They do not, unfotunately I got carried away with wireframing before the idea for turret tenticles came to me... You have absolutely hit upon something I'm doing in the futures, though.

20170305_171141.jpg
    [doublepost=1488734769,1488734615][/doublepost]
    Nice octopus. What's its name? Btw. there is a movie called "Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf". If you are currious what do build next feel hereby inspired.
    I've just been calling it Big Black Cthulu. I'm visually creative, but apparently not that creative with names. haha

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Love the colored tips, and an amazing design to boot! :D

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    you sir are very talented! Nice flame effect, Cant wait to see more of your amazing work!

Reaction score
    Really good work for the different layers of red/yellow/white. I applaud. I always wanted to do this kind of stuff but never found a way to do so, guess i found my master.

winggar

That One Nerd
    Reaction score
    I've just been calling it Big Black Cthulu. I'm visually creative, but apparently not that creative with names. haha
    Those tentacles look really good! I love the flame-like ends!
    I'm not sure, but if you got rid of the "Big", The Black Cthulu sounds like a cool name to me.

Reactions: RichardStoke
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For simulating a natural tentacle movement the axis are wrong. But I am not sure, if it's even possible to make the movement look natural with rails.
    Yes, certainly a challenge ahead... But, if it's possible - Massive, writhing, terrifying space tenticles sound sooo worth it. haha

I'd like to thank you all for your thoughts! This community is too lurvely. Shall be posting again. <3