DMDesign Indutries purely aesthetical fleets, ships & space stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey !

Firstly, exuse me for my bad english. I'm not 100% Bilingual, so you may read a lot of strange text structuration and syntax errors.

So.. since it's my first time on Star-made, please bear that I don't really care about optimisation of ships. This place is where I'll post my creations and stuff... so you can comment and tell me what you like and what I shall change. Just keep in mind that I'm not trying to create the most up-to-date ships and multiplayer stuff, because I prefer my ships to be realistic or .. at least.. personnalised. All the models here are going to be downloadable on starmade file universe.

Well, with that being understood, let's start uploading !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -DMD-C2F \"Comet-II\" Fighter-

http://www.starmademultiverse.com/files/file/82-dmd-c2f-comet-ii-fighter/

The DMDesign Indutries\' C2F \"Comet-II\" Figther is mainly a reconnaissance vehicle. Equipped with basic armaments, It can deal minimal damage, but it is oftenly used in huge fleets of harassement vessels. It bears no shields, and it\'s only real defenses are his speed, maniability and low-profile hull. The downwards to this are that most of the gunnery and power systems are relatively unprotected and weak to exterior attacks. There also is a reclaiming module integrated, so weapons could be replaced by harvesting lasers for industrial means, like sending a ton of these small units through an entire system instead of having one or two slower ships that can do the same job.

When they first designed this fast scout unit, the DMDesign industries wanted it to be a faction-wide fighter, rather able of group-purposes, that can be fast-produced. It has to be cheap, fast, minimalist, to be transported by hundreads in cargo ships.

The final product result is no more than that : a fighter with the lowest cost possible. Please judge.
    -Antimatter Cannons x9 (regrouped in 5 slots)
    -Weaponry computer, Harvesting module, Single core & cockpit
    -Hyperflux Thruster devices x8 (regrouped in two reactors and one internal propeller)
    -Reinforced plating x1 (Hardenning the cockpit area and core)

• Price: 15950 Credits
    • Height: 2m
    • Width: 7m
    • Length: 11m
    • Shields: n/a