Distribute computing of reactors

Do you need distribute computing system for reactors?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    This is a wonderful idea, lately I've been building more for aesthetics than efficiency and this will help greatly. It may be a few days before I have time to try it out. If feasible, it would be nice to have a cylinder or sphere option if it's not too hard to code, I have no idea.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Also could you have an option to show how many shields you would get if you filled the gaps in.

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Lol well I was talking about something built in but I suppose that works
    I was a bit wrong before, now I updated the program for displaying this info according to wiki formulas. Redownload it at first post.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hmm. Im doing 366,000 cycles per second on a 5x5x5. Also For some reason it isn't displaying anything in the right hand area. Bug.png

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Hmm. Im doing 366,000 cycles per second on a 5x5x5. Also For some reason it isn't displaying anything in the right hand area.
    It's because you didn't found better result then already stored on the server. Server now send only max energy, but not other data. I'll fix it.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    sounds interesting. i could use a power calculator.
    My hesitance is that letting everyone easily see how the power generators work nerfs the current reward system to builders who spend time honing their skill. I love that instead of an arbitrary skill&level system that rewards grinding (i.e. spend 4 hours stupidly killing mountain trolls and now you're magically level 7 and your ships are magically stronger for no reason) Starmade rewards actual experience, practice and experimentation with the complex systems in the game.

Reaction score
    This system looks like its just for power and shields. That experience you get from building things is still usable as a 1 day old player won't be able to design and build ships as well as a 1-year old player. There's no problem in helping people out with reactor designs.